Bristol Big 'Uns Games Club play Warhammer and other Games Workshop Games: Click to Return Home Bristol Big 'Uns Games Club play Warhammer and other Games Workshop Games:  Orc's Head

Bristol Big 'Uns Games Workshop Warhammer Club: Contact SectionContact Bristol Big 'Uns Games Workshop Warhammer Club: Big Al Trophy SectionBig Al Trophy Bristol Big 'Uns Games Workshop Warhammer Club: Articles SectionThe Vault Bristol Big 'Uns Games Workshop Warhammer Club: Tournaments SectionTournaments Bristol Big 'Uns Games Workshop Warhammer Club: GalleryGallery Bristol Big 'Uns Games Workshop Warhammer Club: ForumForum  

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Arranging Games

Subject Topic: LotR/Hobbit SBG Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by andy_graham88 on 03†February†2018 at 1:47pm - IP Logged
View andy_graham88's Profile Search for other posts by andy_graham88 Quote andy_graham88 Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
andy_graham88

United Kingdom
Hi folks, I've recently moved to the area and I'm looking to arrange a game of LotR/Hobbit SBG if there are any takers?

I've been collecting since the game was first released so I have a good grasp of the rules. Not played at any tournament yet though so wouldn't consider myself to be uber competitive! Just mainly play for the fun of it.

If any takers let me know, would be good to get some regular games if possible.

I'm around either this Sunday (4th Feb) or potentially the following Sunday (11th Feb).

Cheers,

Andy
Message posted by davec1980 on 03†February†2018 at 3:19pm - IP Logged
View davec1980's Profile Search for other posts by davec1980 Quote davec1980 Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
davec1980

United Kingdom
Hi Andy, it's me Dave Clark the person you been talking to on Facebook I cannot make it this weekend (tournament) if you would like a game next weekend that should be fine.

-------------
Have a look at my blog davec1980
Message posted by andy_graham88 on 03†February†2018 at 7:57pm - IP Logged
View andy_graham88's Profile Search for other posts by andy_graham88 Quote andy_graham88 Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
andy_graham88

United Kingdom
Dave, good luck I the tournament. Yep, I'll be around next weekend so a game sounds good!

Cheers,

Andy
Message posted by robb on 04†February†2018 at 3:46pm - IP Logged
View robb's Profile Search for other posts by robb Visit robb's Homepage Quote robb Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
robb

United Kingdom
Hi Andy

I have been collecting the models for years but only just started playing again since my games before Fellowship originally came out.

So I too will be happy to get the occasional game in.

I have a painted Gondor force and will eventually add some more

-------------
Kind regards

Rob Broom
www.scarabminiatures.com
www.warandconquest.co.uk
Message posted by andy_graham88 on 05†February†2018 at 10:36pm - IP Logged
andy_graham88

United Kingdom
Hi Rob,

That sounds great. Sounds like I'll be playing Dave on the 11th, but if you're around that day make yourself known and perhaps we can arrange a game then.

Not sure how many SBG players there are at the club but maybe interesting to start a battle companies campaign if there's enough players (assuming there isn't one already going)

Cheers,

Andy
Message posted by bluesquareman on 07†February†2018 at 8:15am - IP Logged
View bluesquareman's Profile Search for other posts by bluesquareman Visit bluesquareman's Homepage Quote bluesquareman Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
bluesquareman

United Kingdom
Iíve got some models and the rules but have only played one game a while ago. Iím interested in getting involved though

-------------
Checkout my blog @ Bluesquareman
Message posted by old g*t on 07†February†2018 at 9:08am - IP Logged
View old g*t's Profile Search for other posts by old g*t Quote old g*t Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
old g*t

United Kingdom
Welcome Andy. I have a Rohan force plus some Orcs (and of course, many unpainted figures of all persuasions).

There are others in the club that have forces as well.

Hopefully catch you Sunday.

-------------
John.
If you want to get ahead in life - get an axe.

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register