Bristol Big 'Uns Games Club play Warhammer and other Games Workshop Games: Click to Return Home Bristol Big 'Uns Games Club play Warhammer and other Games Workshop Games:  Orc's Head

Bristol Big 'Uns Games Workshop Warhammer Club: Contact SectionContact Bristol Big 'Uns Games Workshop Warhammer Club: Big Al Trophy SectionBig Al Trophy Bristol Big 'Uns Games Workshop Warhammer Club: Articles SectionThe Vault Bristol Big 'Uns Games Workshop Warhammer Club: Tournaments SectionTournaments Bristol Big 'Uns Games Workshop Warhammer Club: GalleryGallery Bristol Big 'Uns Games Workshop Warhammer Club: ForumForum  

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Arranging Games

Subject Topic: X Wing HotAC Campaign dates. Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Dread Lord on 23 January 2017 at 10:13am - IP Logged
View Dread Lord's Profile Search for other posts by Dread Lord Visit Dread Lord's Homepage Quote Dread Lord Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Dread Lord

United Kingdom
I'll bring the campaign along one Sunday in every month for those who love co-op campaigns! Here are the dates for your diary.

-------------
"It's a trap!" - Admiral Akbar
Message posted by Dread Lord on 23 January 2017 at 10:20am - IP Logged
View Dread Lord's Profile Search for other posts by Dread Lord Visit Dread Lord's Homepage Quote Dread Lord Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
Dread Lord

United Kingdom
Jun 25th;
Jul 23rd;
Aug 27th;
Sep 24th;
Oct 29th.

Team - a copy of the campaign book is

here

It is the screen enabled version and should help us out when prepping for the games.

Dreads

-------------
Message posted by Dread Lord on 15 May 2017 at 9:42am - IP Logged
Dread Lord

United Kingdom
WRT extra XP for the slight confusion in XP allocation and in the interests of having some fun everyone get an additional 6 XP plus roll a D6 and add that amount of XP for each mission you've played.

So I've played 4 mission and get 6 plus 4 x D6 worth of XP. Roll them at home, the Rebellion trusts you.

(I've rolled 1, 3, 3 and 6 for a total of 19 XP - probably going to go for a B-Wing!)

Dreads

-------------
Message posted by Dread Lord on 12 June 2017 at 9:44am - IP Logged
Dread Lord

United Kingdom
Just done some housekeeping on this thread.

Next mission is page 58 "Care Package."

Kev - if you come can you bring the GR-75 Transport please? Otherwise we'll use the Falcon.

Dreads

-------------
Message posted by bluesquareman on 25 June 2017 at 8:07am - IP Logged
View bluesquareman's Profile Search for other posts by bluesquareman Visit bluesquareman's Homepage Quote bluesquareman Send Private Message Add to Buddy List
bluesquareman

United Kingdom
Sorry Master Dread Lord Vader but I will be unable to fly the mission tonight as Clare is on a shift, please accept my Padawan Nige as substitute.

May the Force be with you

BSM

-------------
Checkout my blog @ Bluesquareman
Message posted by Dread Lord on 25 June 2017 at 9:50am - IP Logged
Dread Lord

United Kingdom
Roger BSM - fly casual.

Geeda 'Vid

-------------

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register